Wednesday, June 17, 2015

First Summer Post

Happy Summer!!!  It is officially my 2nd day of summer and I am loving it.  I have enjoyed some time with friends, stayed up late, spent a lot of time on Netflix, and have been able to update some TpT products.

I have joined TPT Makeover Madness Linky Party being put on by the fabulous Emily over at Third in Hollywood, Amber at Peppy Zesty Teacherista, Ashley at Teach Create Motivate, and Jen at Sparkling in Second Grade.


I chose my 2014-15 Calendar to makeover.  It needed new fonts, some color changes, more space for notes, and obviously...new dates.  Here is what the cover/inside pages looked liked before:







Now it looks like this:


You can find it in my TpT store too. I am going to put it on sale through the end of the week.  I also made a superhero theme calendar.


1 comment: