Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Made It


I am so excited to participate in my first ever Monday Made It Linky Party with 4th Grade Frolics!  I love Tara's site and I have really enjoyed seeing all the great posts people have linked up.

For my summer school class this week I made some reading strategies posters that we will use the next two weeks as we round out summer school.  The four strategies we are focusing on are: Inferring, Predicting, Summarizing, and Visualizing.

You can download a copy from google docs here.

I also FINALLY finished a ribbon wreath I started a while ago.  It's not perfect, but it is cute enough for now.  (Had to have lots of polka-dots in it, of course!)



Thanks for letting me join in this wonderful edition of "Monday Made It!"

~Alissa



7 comments:

  1. I love your posters. Those would be great for any grade ! Thanks for sharing :)
    Oh, and your wreath is precious, too.

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posters look great! Have you seen the Beanie Baby comprehension strategies? They are cute! =)

    Your ribbon wreath is adorable!

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance.


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is perfect!! It's beautiful! ...and I love those strategy posters--I am so stealing them!

    I've started doing some school work...or at least thinking about the transition to 5th...I miss you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alissa, I love your ribbon wreath! It looks fantastic!

    Also, those reading strategy posters are so perfect! They will be such a big help for my students.

    I'm your newest follower. I'd love for you to stop by my blog sometime: LittleMissWhimsical.Blogspot.com

    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your project! I am your newest follower and a fellow 5th grade teacher! I have nominated you for the "Versatile Blogger Award". Stop by and pick it up (it'll be up tomorrow)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the posters. Very handy for setting up my new year 4/5 classroom.
    Michael
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete