Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Made It


I am so excited to participate in my first ever Monday Made It Linky Party with 4th Grade Frolics!  I love Tara's site and I have really enjoyed seeing all the great posts people have linked up.

For my summer school class this week I made some reading strategies posters that we will use the next two weeks as we round out summer school.  The four strategies we are focusing on are: Inferring, Predicting, Summarizing, and Visualizing.

You can download a copy from google docs here.

I also FINALLY finished a ribbon wreath I started a while ago.  It's not perfect, but it is cute enough for now.  (Had to have lots of polka-dots in it, of course!)



Thanks for letting me join in this wonderful edition of "Monday Made It!"

~Alissa



6 comments:

  1. I love your posters. Those would be great for any grade ! Thanks for sharing :)
    Oh, and your wreath is precious, too.

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posters look great! Have you seen the Beanie Baby comprehension strategies? They are cute! =)

    Your ribbon wreath is adorable!

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance.


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is perfect!! It's beautiful! ...and I love those strategy posters--I am so stealing them!

    I've started doing some school work...or at least thinking about the transition to 5th...I miss you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alissa, I love your ribbon wreath! It looks fantastic!

    Also, those reading strategy posters are so perfect! They will be such a big help for my students.

    I'm your newest follower. I'd love for you to stop by my blog sometime: LittleMissWhimsical.Blogspot.com

    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your project! I am your newest follower and a fellow 5th grade teacher! I have nominated you for the "Versatile Blogger Award". Stop by and pick it up (it'll be up tomorrow)!

    ReplyDelete