Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Testing!

Oh the joys of testing!  Our "testing season" has officially begun and will continue for the next 3 weeks.  I can't decide if I prefer to test all subjects back-to-back or if I like having 4 days in between each test.

I can't complain though.  My kids worked really hard on their first test today and I am sure they did a fabulous job.

I made a new door sign...I was tired of the standard "Do Not Disturb" and "Testing" signs they give us.
Feel free to grab a copy for your classroom!  Just click on the photo above or click here.

5 comments:

  1. Hi~I just stumbled onto your blog. I love finding other fifth grade teacher bloggers to follow.
    Brandee @ Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "we are passing a test" part. Very motivational!

    Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our state does testing at the beginning of the school year. I love the wording of this sign! It's so cute, too! I'm totally going to borrow this idea this fall in my 5th grade classroom.
    HeatherQ @ MyCleverEndeavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sign, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sign, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete