Monday, September 1, 2014

SLANT Box Amazingness!

Last week was crazy.  For real insane back to school prep craziness. I know you all get that and you know what I am talking about.  Teacher workweek is exhausting.  There is never enough time in your room and there are always too many meetings.  By Thursday I was a walking zombie.  By Friday I don't think I could even remember my own name.

I get home Friday night, around 8:30pm, and see my SLANT box sitting on my doorstep.  Oh my gosh, the timing couldn't have been better.  Suddenly I wasn't so tired.  Thank you so much, Lindsey. I HAD to open it right away!

Loved the sweet note inside from Lindsey.  Her school's stationary is so cute too.  My box of Burlington was full of so many goodies.

Burlington is known for Sterzing's potato chips.  Can't wait to try these!

Lindsey sent me Sharpies (my fav) and erasers for my kiddos.

 Lindsey also sent me a t-shirt from her local high school.  Absolutely love the colors!

Love the glitter and purple polka-dot notebook.

Lindsey also sent me a cute Hawkeyes notepad and enough Hawkeyes pencils for all my students.

Go check out Lindsey's blog at Thriving In 3rd.  She has a lot of really great ideas and posts.  She also designs blogs and I can't wait for my blog re-design later this month.  You can find out more about her blog designs at L.Paull Designs for All.

If you haven't done SLANT box yet, September signs up are still open for another few days.  Go check it out at Jameson's Lesssons with Coffee.

School starts tomorrow...guess I should get back to my to do list!  Thanks to Lindsey for my SLANT box and thank you Jameson for organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment