Monday, December 1, 2014

Currently December

Is it really December 1st?  I was kind of in denial when my alarm went off this morning that break was over.  Don't get me wrong, I am happy to be with my kiddos and really excited about some of the fun things we have going on the next three weeks....but I LOVED sleeping in the last 5 days.


I am listening/watching Friends on the DVR while getting ready this morning.  It never gets old!

I am so excited the the Winter V.I.P. starts today from Creative Clips.  I bought this back in November and it starts today.  Go check out her Tpt!  http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden

I am thinking I need to get moving and get my behind to school. I want to stop at Starbucks on my way too!

I want to do my TpT shopping now!  Guess it will wait until after school.

I need to address my holiday cards I just got back.

We (our school) collected 2.700 can goods for needy families in Henrico.  Our SCA is loading the truck today. I am so proud of our school and SCA for giving this holiday season.  I love being an SCa sponsor!

Have a great Monday!

Don't forget to link up for December Currently with Oh' Boy Fourth Grade!

8 comments:

  1. I am excited about the Winter VIP too.....but I love everything Creative clips! Hope you have a great first day back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Creative Clips!! I can't wait for all of the fun goodies from her clubs today!

    Mrs. Plemons' kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addressing cards is on my to-do list, too, but I just can't get motivated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely need to get my Christmas cards going! Thanks for the reminder :) I hope your day was awesome yesterday!!

    Tina
    Crofts' Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the Winter VIP from Krista! I can't wait to see what we get next! Carol's Teaching Garden

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I didn't even think about holiday cards until I read your post. That and my wedding save the dates. WHOOPS! Thanks for the reminder. Enjoy the holiday season!

    A Middle School Survival Guide

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chương trình mobi khuyen mai mới nhất. Hướng dẫn cách nạp tiền mobifone online. Đọc truyện ngắn hay online hay nhất.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Krista Wallden's stuff. I have a few of her sets and borders. Did you find the VIP deal to be worth it? I didn't really understand how it worked.

    ReplyDelete