Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday Scoop and Currently

It's March...my FAVORITE month!  Dr. Seuss week/Read Across America, St. Patty's Day, warmer temperatures (later in the month), and MY BIRTHDAY!!

Currently March---


I love FaceTime.  My niece is 3 hours away and I am so grateful for our video chats.  She is 2 1/2 years old and at that age where she just talks and talks, sings, and dances.  It is so cute.

Since we had several snow days over the past couple weeks, I am already planned for math this week. :-)

I really need to get up and do some laundry, polish my nails, and get some sleep soon.  It will happen, eventually.

I, for the first time, ordered Shakeology and 21 Day Fix.  Excited for it to come in and a lil nervous about it.  Hope I like it!

Link up with Farley for Currently March!!

Sunday Scoop--


We had two days off last week, but I didn't get too much work done those two days.  Still need to grade papers, move plans around, and figure out what is going on this week.  I started watching The Blacklist last night.  I've only seen the first two episodes of season 1, but can't wait to watch more. I also want to get errands done early today so I can visit with friends tonight.  Guess I need to get started!

Be sure to link up with Teaching Trio's Sunday Scoop.

6 comments:

  1. You have quite the goal of getting your errands done early! I do love when I accomplish that, though! I love your blog design. I want my "About Me" section to look like yours but I can't figure out how to do it! Thanks for linking up with Sunday Scoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Blacklist is so addicting! I'm trying hard to resist watching the current season (2) so I can binge watch in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blacklist has been on my list to start watching. Maybe I'll be starting it during spring break.

    Erika
    My Crazy Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. FaceTime is wonderful. My baby went off to college this year and we love to FaceTime- don't know what I would do without it. I started watching The Blacklist at the beginning- but I am so squeamish that I had to stop watching after about the fifth episode. My stomach couldn't take it- I know... I am a baby!
    Kim
    Curriculum and Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I have heard about the 21 Day Fix! Good luck! Post about how that goes! And I can only imagine that FaceTime with a little one like that would be the highlight to your day.

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alissa! What flavor Shakeology did you order? I have chocolate and LOVE it! Haven't done 21-Day Fix yet, but I've done Turbo Fire and ChaLEAN Extreme. You'll have to let us know how you like it!

    Ellie
    Miss Woodward's Class

    ReplyDelete