Sunday, June 30, 2013


I think my favorite thing about summer is time.  I have time to visit with family and friends, clean my house, read books, watch TV, and relax.  Basically time to do anything I want!

I spent a great weekend with my sister, brother-in-law, my 15 month old niece.  She is such a cutie and can almost say my name.  I hate traffic around DC and the 2.5 hour trip took me 4 hours, but it was worth it.  It is nice to sit here, watch True Blood, and catch up in the blogging world.  Now...if only I could stop playing candy crush.

Join in this month's currently by heading over to


  1. Free time is great! It is much deserved! Enjoy summer!!


  2. Being an auntie is AWESOME! I just spent my weekend with my brand new nephew. So fun! Long car rides on the other hand..
    Good luck with candy crush!