1. Watching-Obsessed with BBC's Sherlock. Such a good show. I am now re-watching the series.
2. Loving-Enjoying no plans. Went to Costco this morning before it was packed. Got all the essentials for Super Bowl tomorrow. Watching TV and being lazy now.
3. Thinking-report cards. Yes, I need to do comments. I always agonize over this part of report cards though. I feel like it takes me forever to do them. In steps my BFF whose name is Procrastination.
4.Wanting-more snow days. You can never have too many!! Bring on some more snow!!!
5. Needing-to clean and cook. My house is a mess....I was crafting this week so of course there is paper, string, glitter, and paint on my table. Time to put everything away. Also need to make salsa chicken so it is ready to be turned into yummy taco dip for the game tomorrow.
6. Truths and Fib
- I do HATE teaching elapsed time. So many kids have trouble with it and everyone has to find his/her own strategy for learning it. I wish I had a be-all-end-all elapsed time strategy that would work for all kids.
- I DID NOT only teach 4 days in the last two weeks...it was actually only 2. I taught Tuesday and Friday of this past week only. We had snow the entire week before and then much of this past week. By the way...snow blizzards in Virginia really can be just 2 inches. Yes, two inches of snow gets you out for a week!
- I do have 29 kids this year. That is a lot of bodies in one room. Love them though and I did miss them over snow break.